Where can I research unclaimed funds?

All states have escheat or abandoned property laws that require the reporting of funds held for its Citizens or those who have deceased leaving no heirs. To reclaim these funds, you must contact the office of the applicable state.

The website for the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administration is located at: www.naupa.org.