How do I put my interest into a Trust?

Prepare or have prepared a Memorandum of Trust and a conveyance document from the current owner of record into the trust.  Please consult your attorney when attempting to effectuate this legal transfer.  Please note that the acceptance by Nortex of any legal instrument does not mean that Nortex has reviewed the instrument to determine if such instrument is legally sufficient to effectuate the desired transfer.  Please have the appropriate instruments recorded in the real property records of the county in which the property is located.  If the instrument must be recorded, mail a recorded copy to Nortex and if the instrument does not need to be recorded, mail a fully executed copy to Nortex (copies will not be returned) at the following address:

Nortex Midstream Partners, LLC 
Attn: Landowner Relations Department 
1201 Louisiana, Ste 700
Houston, TX 77002

In your correspondence to Nortex, please provide the tax identification number of the trust and its telephone number and address.